Monday, November 25, 2013

To Love or not to love?

The question is whether you should or you shouldn't fall in love. In my opinion I think everyone should experience falling in love at least once, whether it ends badly, lasts forever, or is a mutual agreement on parting ways from the relationship. Not many people can say they have shared a love between them and someone else, I think love is a reward for those who truly deserve it. Love is something that can last forever or maybe just a month but it’s something to cherish while you have. Even though I’m young I’m very fortunate to say I've experienced being in love. I've been through many hardships in life and having someone there for me who may not always understand but always helps makes me feel very fortunate because not many people have someone in their life that they’re in love with but also have them as a best friend. Love is a blessing for a lot of people. Sometimes love is hard and sometimes it’s the easiest thing, it’s about making it work if you truly love someone. Love isn't always rainbows and butterflies it’s about going through hardships together and overcoming obstacles. When you get married and you take those vows of being together through sickness and health, thick and thin, you make it work because that’s what you do when you truly love someone. Love is a complicated thing sometimes you can love someone who doesn't feel the same way which can be heartbreaking but can teach you to be stronger. Sometimes love is interpreted in different ways, you can love your partner, you can love your family, you can love your friends and you can love things in life. Love is a beautiful thing to experience and I believe if you wait for the right one you will find your soul mate and you will fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment